Bienvenido! Entrar Crear un nuevo perfil

Avanzado

That was a lot of maddenvip

Enviado por mmogo 
That was a lot of maddenvip
05-September-2017 05:32
That was a lot of fun!And yet, it seems like the tide of Madden Mobile Coins public opinion has turned on them in the last year. That was especially true after they signed Kevin Durant, but it was starting to happen even beforehand. Eventually, that led to Warriors backlash, and now here we are, wondering how we should view the Warriors as they sit one series away from another title.Rather than dissect if the Warriors should really be heroes or villains, we asked several SB

Nation NBA (and other) contributors a MUT 18 Coins simple question: Do you still enjoy the Warriors?Here are the responses. Let us know how you feel in the comments section.YESPAUL FLANNERY, SB Nation senior writerLet’s talk about the evolving nature of aesthetics. A critical consensus may form at any given time — the Warriors are venture capitalist mercenaries bent on world domination — but that doesn’t mean it isn’t subject to change.

Why, it was barely more than a year ago when watching the Warriors held the promise of transcendence. I know. Things change. Many of them don’t, however, and there is still ample room on my basketball palette to appreciate Steph Curry’s wizardry or a well-timed Klay Thompson flurry. I’ll further cop to loving Draymond Green and prefer to think of him as an eccentric, if slightly tortured, genius. Kevin Durant still makes my spine tingle when he gets going.

Even their role players are maddenvip.com respected veteran sages. There’s a lot to like here. My ultimate judgment will come when we can see the Warriors as a fully realized team concept. Will they represent the best of pure basketball or rely on their individual talents to carry them when times get tough? There’s no right or wrong answer here, either. I just want to see it play out in these Finals before I figure out what to make of the Warriors. CHARLOTTE WILDER,
Lo siento, sólo pueden enviar mensajes si está registrado.

Picar aquí para entrar