Bienvenido! Entrar Crear un nuevo perfil

Avanzado

Signs of momentum for Arsenal?

Enviado por pinkpink 
Signs of momentum for Arsenal?
26-September-2017 07:53
As in last week's battling 0-0 draw at Chelsea, Arsenal were not at their best but they are now five games unbeaten in all competitions.
Lacazette's performance was a clear positive for manager Arsene Wenger, who also gave a start to Sanchez for only the Bradley Roby Authentic Jersey second time this season, following the Chile international's collapsed move to Manchester City in the summer.
It was the first time the pair had started a Premier League game together and it was Sanchez who provided the assist for Lacazette's opener.
Questions have been asked of Sanchez's attitude after he failed to get his summer move, but he worked http://www.officialauthenticbroncostore.com/Nike-Brandon-Marshall-Jersey.html hard on his first start since the Gunners' 4-0 defeat at Liverpool.
He went close with a free-kick before the similar effort which set up the opener and won 25 of his duels, more than any other player. He was given a standing ovation by the home crowd when substituted in the 83rd minute.
Arsenal may not be showing the eye-catching form of their top-four rivals in Manchester - with City and United level on points at the top of the table - but they are slowly starting to improve after a poor start.
"There are little partnerships building in the team," Keown said.
"Sead Kolasinac looks really strong in this side. Ramsey is playing with confidence, Lacazette looks a threat and Sanchez is back in the Denny McLain Womens Jersey team and looks happy to be so. That is a plus for Wenger."
Ever the professional, Barry expressed disappointment after his side fell to defeat on the night he played his 633rd Premier League game, taking him past former Manchester United winger Ryan Giggs' record.
The 36-year-old Englishman was his solid self, the most impressive moment coming when he played an excellent pass to through to Rodriguez for the Baggies' first-half penalty appeal.
Barry was congratulated by his manager, previous clubs, former team-mates and England boss Gareth Southgate http://www.authentictigershop.com/authentic-44-daniel-norris-jersey.html before Monday's match.
"Gareth has been a wonderful professional and still is - and we hope he keeps performing like that until the end of the season," Pulis said.
Barry told BBC Sport: "It was something different this week, having a lot of media attention. It will be nice to put this milestone to bed.
"I've not really given it too much thought about who is behind me. There is so much concentration on what you are doing."
Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger, speaking to BBC Sport: "They pushed us very hard, especially in the first half. They disturbed our build-up and played a very dangerous and direct game. In the second half I felt we controlled the game and did not give anything away.
"If [the West Brom penalty] had been given I would not have said it is a scandal. Looking at the decision again he made the right decision.
"You are never too honest. I believe [Rodriguez] saw an opportunity he could score."
On Lacazette: "He gets stronger in every game. Good first touch and movement. He is young and just arrived in England. The physical demands are very high."
Lo siento, sólo pueden enviar mensajes si está registrado.

Picar aquí para entrar