Bienvenido! Entrar Crear un nuevo perfil

Avanzado

The latest example comes from rsgole

Enviado por mmogo 
The latest example comes from rsgole
25-October-2017 08:18
Another former NBA player believes his old team would dominate the 2017 Warriors squad. At this point, the argument seems ridiculous, with so many old-timers repeating the same thing, but it's still interesting to hear their takes as to why.The latest example comes from RS Mobile Gold Rasheed Wallace, who believes his 2004 title-winning Pistons team would not only defeat the 2017 Warriors, but beat them handily. He made his argument on the Timeout podcast with Taylor Rooks .

Rooks: Do you see any comparisons between the Buy RS Gold 2004 Pistons and teams today?Wallace: Oh, we’d run through them. Not even close. We play defense.Rooks: Mike Brown compared the defense of today’s Warriors and that Pistons team. Do you agree?Wallace: I’d agree to a certain point. But I think the Warriors’ defensive strategy is, I’ma put up more shots than you. And if you try to match that, well you assed out because they got exceptional shooters.

So that’s their whole defensive thing. I don’t call it good defense if the man came down and he shot a jump shot or shot a three and missed it, and the Warriors went back down to the other end and scored it. That’s not good defense, and that’s what happens a lot in this game now. They’re not shutting nobody down. Even though you can’t really shut a scorer down — you can slow him down. Now, you can't even slow the guys down.

With the way that we played in Detroit, we’d lock them down. The things that we did in Detroit will never be done again on defense. Our record of holding seven teams under 70 points? Never be done again.So to be fair, Wallace didn't exactly target the Warriors specifically with his first comment, but he does include them in his overall assessment. Of course there's no real way of knowing how the '04 Pistons would compete against today's Warriors, but it's good barbershop talk at [www.rsgole.com]
Lo siento, sólo pueden enviar mensajes si está registrado.

Picar aquí para entrar