Bienvenido! Entrar Crear un nuevo perfil

Avanzado

He’s one of the Rsgole

Enviado por mmogo 
He’s one of the Rsgole
26-October-2017 08:54
The Hawks, like most Eastern Conference teams, are trying to find a way to unseat the Cavaliers.After hiring new general manager Travis Schlenk, the RS Mobile Gold franchise may be ready to make some changes. But don't expect center Dwight Howard to go anywhere anytime soon."Listen, Dwight is one of the best big guys in the league still," Schlenk told the Atlanta Journal-Constitution on Friday. "He averaged 13 points and 13 rebounds a game.

He’s one of the best rebounders in the league. He’s one of the Cheap RuneScape Gold best rim protectors in the league."I haven’t had a chance to talk to Dwight personally. We’ve exchanged some text messages. I certainly plan to talk to him soon and get to know him. I’m not going to judge you from what I’ve heard. Let me see you face-to-face."It would be a drastic move to get rid of Howard after he signed a three-year, $70.5 million deal last offseason, especially considering there is a good chance

Atlanta will lose power forward Paul Millsap to free agency. Losing both frontcourt starters in the same offseason would be tough to manage.At the same time, Howard is a financial risk for the Hawks. The No. 1 overall pick in the 2004 NBA Draft has averaged a double-double in each of his 13 NBA seasons, and is one of the last true centers in the game.A higher precedence has been placed on "stretch 4s" and mobile big men that can step outside and shoot.

Even guys like DeMarcus Cousins and Al Horford have transitioned into outside-inside threats.By NBA standards, Howard is a dinosaur walking his last steps before the RSGOLE Trader meteor hits. The game has moved on from the post feed, transitioning instead to the pick and pop that requires a big man to step outside and hit open shots.A perfect example is Milwaukee's Giannis Antetokounmpo, who stands the same height (6-11) as Howard, but during the course of the game, the two players might not make a similar play.
Lo siento, sólo pueden enviar mensajes si está registrado.

Picar aquí para entrar