Bienvenido! Entrar Crear un nuevo perfil

Avanzado

Cameron Erving ‘in a good position now’ after shuffling along O-line Cameron Erving labels the first two years of his Browns career as “trying” but he doesn’t view it in a negative sense. Far from it.[url=http://www.cardinalscheapstore.com/karlos-dansby-j

Enviado por Bellaaaa 
Cameron Erving labels the first two years of his Browns career as “trying” but he doesn’t view it in a negative sense. Far from it.Authentic Karlos Dansby Jersey

The third-year offensive lineman is set to tackle his third position in as many seasons,Authentic Marcus Williams Jersey, right tackle, and he’s doing it with a positive attitude and optimism. Erving was a left tackle during the majority of his college career and he feels a sense of familiarity now when he lines up on the right side of the line.

Erving’s next couple of months will be consumed with the competition he’ll face from Shon Coleman,Authentic Alvin Kamara Jersey,and he’s made it clear that’s all that is on his mind.

not what’s in the past.”,Authentic Jeremy Maclin Jersey,,“It’s definitely been two trying years of my careerbut I don’t feel like they’ve gone bad,” Erving said. “I feel that I’ve done what I’ve needed to do and just moving forward,Authentic Justin Hardy Jersey,, you’ve got to worry about what’s coming

Erving’s past proves he’s willing to do whatever is best for the team,<Authentic Mike Tolbert Jersey, and this year it’s providing competition to Coleman at right tackle, the lone position on Cleveland’s revamped offensive line without a clear cut answer.

During Erving’s senior season, Florida State needed a center.>womens Justin Hardy Jersey, Though Erving had been one of the program’s most consistent left tackles in years, he gladly accepted the assignment and helped the Seminoles at an unfamiliar spot the rest of the way.

he played admirably but struggled at a spot that simply wasn’t his best overall fit.>womens Ryan Ramczyk Jersey。,In Erving’s first season with the Browns, Cleveland was pretty much set with its starters at all five spots. Depth was thinnest at guard, though, and that’s where Erving primarily played. When called upon

and Erving was pegged as the solution. After an up and down 15 games,Authentic Ryan Ramczyk Jersey,This past season, Erving finished the season at right tackle in an injury-shortened loss to the Steelers., Cleveland needed a center

I’m a professional and I have to roll with the punches wherever they may fall. I’m in a good position now,“I play football,womens Alvin Kamara Jersey, and that’s all I can think about.”Erving said. “At the end of the day

who never shies away from mentoring and helping the team’s younger offensive linemen. He considers Thomas to be one of the best ever to play the game -- regardless of position -- and admires the 10-year veteran for his resiliency.womens Karlos Dansby Jersey,Erving said he’s taken inspiration from veteran left tackle Joe Thomas

That’s a key theme to Erving’s approach in 2017.womens Marcus Williams Jersey,

to have a short-term memory—if something bad happens,womens Mike Tolbert Jersey,Just trying to take after those guys, you move onErving said. “If something good happens, you move on. You never should dwell on anything that’s happened before.”

who saw the field minimally as a rookie.,womens Kendall Wright Jersey,Browns executive vice president of football operations Sashi Brown lauded Erving for the versatility he’s given to Cleveland over his first two seasons and said he’s noticed the urgency he’s carried into what could be a neck-and-neck competition with Coleman

I think he understands he wants his play to take a step forward this year,“We would like to solidify him at a position,” Brown said. “He is working hard at it this spring.”,Authentic Kendall Wright Jersey,, but we do know Cam is such a great athlete that he can play multiple positions and in fairness

Erving’s goals are straightforward:,womens Jeremy Maclin Jersey,” He wants to be successful from an individual and team standpoint and not be known as “just another guy.”

how long I play,“There’s always going to be a chip on my shoulder regardless of where I play,” Erving said. “Every year, I have something to prove, so that’s how I feel.”
Lo siento, sólo pueden enviar mensajes si está registrado.

Picar aquí para entrar