Bienvenido! Entrar Crear un nuevo perfil

Avanzado

David Njoku was a bright spot in loss to Jets

Enviado por Bellaaaa 
David Njoku was a bright spot in loss to Jets
06-November-2017 08:25
there was another bright spot for the offense., In spite of the Browns fifth-straight loss on Sunday

the third of three first round picks (29th overall) showed his play making abilities. ,David Njoku

Overshadowed by Myles Garrett's two sacks in his NFL debut, Njoku caught three passes for 48 yards, including including a dazzling one-handed touchdown grab from Kevin Hogan in the third quarter to give the Browns their first lead of the season.

threw the ball where only I could get it and the ball scored.”,“I ran a corner route, being a great quarterback as he is," Njoku said. "Kevin Hogan

He also caught a 19-yard pass from Hogan later in the quarter. Njoku was on the field for just 46 percent of the offensive plays (35 of 76) in the game. womens Andy Levitre Jersey"

while the others took no less than 11 games. ,Njoku has three receiving scores this season to lead the team and he is tied for the most touchdowns by a Browns rookie tight end. Derek Tennell (1987), Oscar Roan (1975) and Milt Morin (1966) are the only other rookie tight ends to accomplish the feat. Njoku has done so in five games, Harry Holt (1983)

On the season, Njoku has 12 receptions for 118 yards (9.8 avg.), including the three touchdowns. Authentic Desmond Trufant Jersey>," he

but he is making plays.,“Obviously, it was a tremendous catch on the touchdown, caught a ball down the boundary and almost had a chance for a huge play in the game that we weren’t able to get to because the defense adjusted at the last minute,womens De'Vondre Campbell Jersey>," Hue Jackson said. "He caught another ball across the middle

but he is working at it each and every day. I think he has to keep growing as a National Football League player.”,"Obviously,womens Taylor Gabriel Jersey, he has scored three touchdowns in the scoring zone, and I think he is just getting better. He will become a better blocker in time, said. "That is huge for our football team. He is a threat down there

but is looking for brighter days and being a part of itAuthentic Jake Matthews JerseyNjoku is frustrated with the lack of consistency of the offense

“Of course, it is never fun losing,womens Robert Alford Jersey,e said. "We are not happy with it and all we can do is keep working. We will be alright. We are going to keep working. We will be alright.”

despite the 0-5 start. ,Njoku thinks he and the other young players are avoiding being discouragedAuthentic Andy Levitre Jersey, h

and that is what we are going to do. We are going to start winning really soon.”,“This is our job, and that is just what we do. No one likes losing so why lose more? We came here to win," Njoku said.'womens Desmond Trufant Jersey, "We get paid to play football

the third of three first round picks (29th overall) showed his play making abilities. Authentic Taylor Gabriel Jersey,',David Njoku

Overshadowed by Myles Garrett's two sacks in his NFL debut, Njoku caught three passes for 48 yards, including including a dazzling one-handed touchdown grab from Kevin Hogan in the third quarter to give the Browns their first lead of the season.

threw the ball where only I could get it and the ball scored.”womens Mohamed Sanu Sr Jersey,,“I ran a corner route, being a great quarterback as he is," Njoku said. "Kevin HoganAuthentic Brooks Reed Jersey,

He also caught a 19-yard pass from Hogan later in the quarter.'womens Jake Matthews Jersey>, Njoku was on the field for just 46 percent of the offensive plays (35 of 76) in the game.

while the others took no less than 11 games. ,Njoku has three receiving scores this season to lead the team and he is tied for the most touchdowns by a Browns rookie tight end.Authentic Robert Alford Jersey, Derek Tennell (1987), Oscar Roan (1975) and Milt Morin (1966) are the only other rookie tight ends to accomplish the feat. Njoku has done so in five games, Harry Holt (1983)

On the season, Njoku has 12 receptions for 118 yards (9.8 avg.),Authentic De'Vondre Campbell Jersey, including the three touchdowns.

but he is making plays.Authentic Mohamed Sanu Sr Jersey“Obviously, it was a tremendous catch on the touchdown,caught a ball down the boundary and almost had a chance for a huge play in the game that we weren’t able to get to because the defense adjusted at the last minute," Hue Jackson said. "He caught another ball across the middle

but he is working at it each and every day. I think he has to keep growing as a National Football League player.”"Obviously,womens Brooks Reed Jersey he has scored three touchdowns in the scoring zone, and I think he is just getting better. He will become a better blocker in time, he said. "That is huge for our football team. He is a threat down there
Lo siento, sólo pueden enviar mensajes si está registrado.

Picar aquí para entrar