Bienvenido! Entrar Crear un nuevo perfil

Avanzado

cheap vans old skool womens sale uk outlet

Enviado por kincaidterry 
cheap vans old skool womens sale uk outlet
10-November-2017 10:19
It wasn’t until 1982 that the Vans vans slip ons cheap checkerboard slip-on really took off. In 1982, Fast Times at Ridgemont High took the world by storm, and Sean Penn’s lovable slacker character, Spiccoli, immortalized the checkerboard slip-on forever. Universal studios had asked Vans to send over some shoe options for the film. Vans had no plans to specifically promote the checkerboard slip-on though the film, but Sean Penn picked the style for his character, and can be seen hitting himself in the head with it in the trailer. Requests for the shoe skyrocketed as soon as audiences saw the preview, and it was later featured prominently on the cover of the movie’s soundtrack.

It's the mark of a great icon to be both representative of a specific time and place and also timeless. With their classic silhouettes and styles, and more specifically, the checkerboard sneaker, Vans have not only crafted a shoe that look as good as it feels to wear. They have created an icon. Slip ons are available at all sorts of price points, from designer to non-designer, from Valentino to Vince to Vans. I'm sure Valentino makes a winning slip-on sneaker, but I'm not about to spend hundreds of dollars on a sneaker. I happen to believe that Vans are classic for a reason (and they are also very wallet friendly), and so I recently zoned in on those as the potential candidate for my first non-orange sneaker footwear option. Reviews stating things like "handcrafted by God himself" had me sold.

As one of three original designs, this classic was sold incredible 12 times on the first day of production in 1966. Even though the sales have increased a lot since then, the design of the Authentic has hardly changed. Although the shoe consists only of a vulcanized outsole and lightweight canvas, it is an absolute allrounder. Depending on the color combination, the Authentic works with both a casual skating outfit and snazzy slacks. The skateboarders of the late 60s discovered the Vans Authentic due to its good fit on a skateboard deck.

Vans shoes have a long and strong heritage spanning nearly five decades long. Their selection of iconic skate shoes were adopted by Californian skateboarders during the early 70’s and later on, developed into an enduring craze for fashion enthusiasts. The range of Vans street shoes has become such a huge part of skate culture and modern fashion. For anyone who knows their shoes, Vans iconoclastic styles have been recently revived on the fashion scene, making them a must-have necessity this season.
Lo siento, sólo pueden enviar mensajes si está registrado.

Picar aquí para entrar