Bienvenido! Entrar Crear un nuevo perfil

Avanzado

It lets you modify loads of different settings

Enviado por Emilylowes 
It lets you modify loads of different settings
31-May-2023 20:26
For the most important section, we've got things like conductor, an atom that is used to replace your default bags into this one large bag which automatically splits your bags into several sections WoTLK Gold. I really liked this add on as it's super lightweight, and you're able to completely personalize it according to your requirements. You can choose the scale, you can color the items, and even alter the various sections it has by default.

To I'm using Domino's, which replaces or actions bars that are default. It's basically the same as bartender if anyone has ever heard about a bartender. I've found Domino's to be quicker to customize, simpler to use, and overall lighter. If you prefer bartender, then go ahead and use it. We'll continue with Leah tricks. Plus Leah tricks is possibly one of the largest added ons in this list, yet one of my personal favorites.

It lets you modify loads of different settings , which would otherwise require a number of different add ons to do the job , such as selling junk, turning in quests, blocking invites or duels, changing the speed of your loot, altering your unit's frames, and much more. Absolutely a must add on in any scenario. We then have questi which is likely the most popular add-on on this list.

Questi is your guide to quests and can guide you through the entire process of gaining levels your right hand if you want to. If you're a King or a queen, it shows you icons on the map of WoTLK Classic Gold the mobs you must kill. It the current quests and previews them on the screen, and can even completely customize the information you receive for each quest.
Lo siento, sólo pueden enviar mensajes si está registrado.

Picar aquí para entrar