Bienvenido! Entrar Crear un nuevo perfil

Avanzado

The best game just belong to the basketball world

Enviado por flowjersey 
The best game just belong to the basketball world
21-March-2016 10:06
If you are addicted to Magic attack, the game, a total of only 166 points of hard http://www.officialdolphinsnflstore.com/lamar-miller-jersey_c-403.html to say, of course, perfect. Can full 1 of 12 three-point shots, shooting a season low Stephen curry said: "I don't know what do you think, but I think I had the best game of the year." The known by parker as "as beautiful as the chess" best match, not only belongs to the library, also belongs to the SAN Antonio spurs, to the Warriors, to the basketball world.
Season has played 70 games, even the NBA teams, have an opportunity to match or break the 72-10 best record. So naturally, when the Warriors meet the spurs, a new record in the history of the NBA has been writing, against the two sides of a total of 120-16 record and 88.2% odds are unprecedented.
Who all don't want to lose this game, because as long as it is like playing basketball on the planet, will focus on the end of the game. But only for the two teams, the spurs is, of course, more can't accept defeat.
When they want to defend the dignity of the team, the last time meet loss lose defeat 30 points, is a huge damage for the spurs are the team, "we had a difficult after the game, I have to go to each person's home," popovich said jokingly, "in order to help them restore confidence, and I even had to with four or five personal home through the night."
Stem from his former pupil Steve cole but, in SAN Antonio, posing for a set of good for Raymond Green center, undersized http://www.eaglesshopnfl.com/Authentic-Bennie-Logan-Jersey team, if it weren't for boggart was suddenly left big toe injury, he didn't do this.
Popovich immediately responded to this, he adjusted the team starts inside combination, dior was appointed for the temporary Duncan, relatively speaking, the French, 33, fat faster and longer range, more likely and small lineup on the upper of the mighty.
"In your life, it is always in decision making," popovich admits that his adjustment is a gamble, "you just think, to make the best decision for the team, but this does not mean that your decision is right. Your decision, is always based on the present situation of thinking." Before gregg popovich, Warriors that set of famous small lineup, hold on to start lamarcus aldridge, Duncan, may make the opening game of the SAN Antonio spurs, on the back foot.
So, the spurs totem, Duncan, the spiritual leader of this team, quickly accept the coach's decision to replace his start dior also lamented, "I am sure that this thing is not common, but it is the cause of the Warriors with a small lineup," dior said, "this is the meaning of the SAN Antonio spurs, this is our culture here, everyone is selfless, we won't be too much to consider yourself, so that it's no problem for him (Duncan). He is as long as you clear the team plan to win, he will be firmly implemented."
This season after 729 times of 3-pointers, has never been anyone block reservoir.
The SAN Antonio spurs team this season, no one received more than Danny green. Once created the finals 3-point streak of fame pitcher, he once fell below 36% from three, the season and after the spurs career 42.3% shooting. Popovich in this muddy don't worry, "he shot just only two results, either in, or not, nothing to hesitate, I just told him, 'take your shots, let fly ball.'"
Popovich, of course, also hope to break up the three green recover at an early date, but no matter how he will insist Mike Smith Jersey Big & Tall to use the green, because his role on the pitch is far from can sum up from three. When all people think that the earth Treasury has not completely locked, green with personal action made a demonstration to all people.
"Curry, of course, very special, but for me, almost every year to meet such a non-human guy, is not only Stephen, lebron James and Kevin durant, too," green said, he had to Curry as nothing special objects, he can do, is to do what we can.
The spurs defense strategy of the game is not complicated, every opponent cover is firmly stay, use green registration database, Leonard in para Raymond Green most of the time, as a result, they locked the two Warriors attack launched smoothly, "in fact, our strategy is more simple than before, met for the first time we took some complex method, but there is no use."
Green is not only completed the hound, and finally broke http://www.nflraidersofficialonline.com/RAIDERS-TRENT-RICHARDSON-JERSEY the story of the "modern day hook" Curry, before the game, this season has been to 726 three-pointers in the Treasury, but has never been blocked, when he tried to this 4 shots, green became the shattered the miracle.
Lo siento, sólo pueden enviar mensajes si está registrado.

Picar aquí para entrar